Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Fiverr, a Valuable site

Today I am going to talk about this really cool site I use for a lot of my marketing and low cost SEO needs. The name of the site is Fiverr and it has thousands of people on there doing their specialty for you for only 5 bucks! On there its called doing a gig and a gig is 5 dollars each. You really wouldnt believe of amount of different things you can find on one site! Here is a list of some just to give you an idea;

Real people make offers of what they do like this;

" I will make 4oo word commercial for your business."
" I will give you 5000 back links to your blog or website."
" I will proofread 1000 words of an essay you wrote."
" I will draw or paint you a premium portrait."
" I will write an SEO rich article for you."
" I will add 300 Facebook Fans."
" I will give you 2,500 Twitter followers."
" I will put your ad on my blog."
" I will interview you on my blog."
" I will create an amazing Ebay store Template."


As you can see there is tons of different gigs you can get for 5 dollars and the list can go on and on. I have used about 5 different sellers on there now and had good luck. They have a certain amount of time to deliver your order ( usually couple days ) and if they miss deadline you can cancel. This is a great place for you to find new and unique ways to get your site and blog noticed with their inexpensive marketing tools and many professionals.

http://fiverr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment