Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Making a lot out of a little space

My daughters room happens to be on the small side. It stretches a few feet past the bed where the door is. I decided when we moved in that I wasn't going to let that get in the way of giving her an adorable room on a budget! When we began the room itself was not real pretty so thankfully my old man is a contractor! I had him put on his red cape and help save this room.
We first had to paint it but you will  notice I did 3 colors and chair rail? Yep that's what I chose! I was told by another contractor it wouldn't look good doing those big squares. I new it would so I did what I felt was best and as you can see it looks really good. Plus I always get compliments on it.
The decals of the kitties and bed spread were all bought on Ebay and that sheer that makes everything look so elegant was from Wal Mart! The pink dream catcher was from The dollar store, yep that's right, The dollar store. Point is, is it doesn't have to cost a fortune to make a little girl have her dream room. As you can see my little girl looks pretty happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment