Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Featured shop: FredericaDixon

FredericaDixon


After searching for my very first shop to feature I came across a beautiful little Etsy shop named 

FredericaDixon. This store has over 190 handmade necklaces pendants and bracelets made 

with love and with a variety of beads and materials like; silver charm bracelets, gemstones and fimo clay pendants.
After looking through her store I was very impressed at just how pretty her items were. This is a great little store 
something for everyone. I highly recommend checking out https://www.etsy.com/shop/FredericaDixon. Here are
some of my favorite items...



Glass Bottle Pendant - Silver Necklace with Glass Bottle containing a Purple Dried Flower

Long Silver Necklace - Green Heart Pendant


Pink Charm Bracelet - Great Gift for girls

No comments:

Post a Comment